- Students & Parents
- CMS Registration Information for 2022-23
- CMS Student Bell Schedule 2022-23
- CUSD Student Calendar 2022-23
- CUSD Student Schedule 2022-23
- CUSD Grading Period Calendar 2022-23
- Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
- CMS Agenda PE Uniform, and Yearbook Purchase
- Student and Parent Login
- Attendance, Saturday School, and Other
- CMS Counseling
- Military Families
- Military Purple Star School Candidate
- Food Services and Student Nutrition
- Transportation: Bikes and Buses
- The Coronado Schools Foundation (CSF): Supporting Students and Programs
- Discipline Action Guide, Harassment Policy, and Technology Use Policies
- School Safety and Practice Drills on Campus
- Community Resources
- The Weekly Trident 2021-2022
The Coronado Schools Foundation (CSF): Supporting Students and Programs
Please click on the link below to learn more about CSF. Get involved and support our Coronado students and schools!
Support our schools by joining Hive 365! Our goal is to have parents step up to be part of this buzzing hive of engaged community members by giving at least $1/day per child. Traditionally 25% of district parents have stepped up to make a donation as part of our Partners in Education campaign. Coronado School’s Foundation’s Site Grants for the four campuses total over $1,000,000. These funds provide programs in visual and performing arts, engineering, band, broadcasting, technology, and science labs. Without the support of your donations, these classes would not be offered.
SUPPORT STUDENTS' PASSIONS, and INVEST IN THEIR DREAMS!