Our national award-winning yearbook class is one of the most popular courses offered at CMS and is nationally recognized by nationwide organizations including the Columbia Scholastic Press.
Have you ordered your 2023-2024 Surfer Yearbook?
Back to school pricing is only $50., receive a 10% discount if you order by September 30.
To order Scan the QR code or go to www.treering.com/validate
See instructions in the flyer.
- Pacemaker Nomination, National Scholastic Press Association 2013, 2014
- Best in Show, National Scholastic Press Association, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Silver Crown, Columbia Scholastic Press Association, 2014
- Gold Crown, Columbia Scholastic Press Association, 2008, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019. 2020
- Best in Class, San Diego County Fair 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Best in Show, San Diego County Fair, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022
- First Place, San Diego County Fair, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
The course sees the development of each year’s yearbook as documenting the history of the school. There is a focus on celebrating student’s experiences at CMS and accurately representing the life of the school. Each yearbook has color throughout, but the written content is also a strong component.
Our yearbook is a work of art, as well as a piece of CMS history. The life of our school and our past is documented through this class.