- Principal's Welcome
- Caught You Being Awesome
- Our Vision and Mission
- Orientation Presentation for New Families to CMS 2022-23
- Academic Calendar and Bell Schedule
- Student Handbook/Agenda
- How Will You Hear From Us?
- CMS Health Office
- School Accountability Report Card (SARC)
- Single Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA)
- MTSS (Multi-Tiered System of Supports)
CMS Health Office
The Coronado Middle Health Office strives to provide accessible, quality health and nursing care for all students.
The health and safety of every student is our top priority and we create an environment where a child’s needs are understood and provided for. We coordinate with the family of students and our on-campus health faculty to address the unique needs of each student. The result is a safe and encouraging space where the child can feel safe and comfortable learning.
While we certainly give out our fair share of ice packs, bandages, and hugs, we are also prepared to take care of a whole host of serious medical needs. Under the direction of the District Nurse, our school nurses and health technicians provide many services to both staff and students. These services include but are not limited to:
- Communicable disease control
- Student assessment as requested
- Hearing, vision, and scoliosis screenings
- Resource for staff wellness
- Interpretation and explanation of medical diagnoses and treatments
- Find medical resources for students with health needs
- First aid