Stand Up Against Bullying!Posted by: CMS Webhelp 1 year, 8 months ago
Be Kind! Speak Up!
- Pay attention to situations in which you see a fellow student being bullied are harmed.
- Standing by silently, or laughing along, helps encourage bullying. If you can, try to help a child or teen who is being bullied to find a way out.
- Reach out and connect with any of your peers who might feel left out. A simple "hello" can make all the difference in someone's life.
- Tell a trusted adult if you see a child or teen who is being bullied. Ask for help.
- Use the Coronado Middle School Concerned Person Report if you or someone you know needs help!