Messages from the Surfer YearbookPosted by: CMS Webhelp 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Yearbook is looking for photos of YOU!! We are sponsoring a photo contest - the person who submits the photo selected by the yearbook staff as the most creative, fun or silly photo of an individual or group will win a gift card to a Coronado business. Be sure the photo is school appropriate
The Surfer Yearbook Staff is currently looking for the following photos for the yearbook:
- Doing a hobby that you have done your entire life or that you picked up because of the pandemic
- Participating in an event that changed drastically due to COVID - like a virtual running race
- New Year's Eve /Winter Break Photos (skiing, hiking, at the beach)
- Playing sports/practicing sports
1. Photos of you THEN and NOW.
· One NOW
· One photo of you when you were in elementary school (at least 2 years in between)
· Must be JPG photos
· Submit via Replay it (see below)
· In captions add: Student Name, Student Grade, and the DATE of photo
2. Relative Photos
· Twins, Triplets
· Brothers and sisters
· Cousins, parents, aunts, and uncles who go to CMS or who work here
We are also planning a Tribute for Mr. Donnie and are looking for messages from students and staff to include on the page. Here is the Google Form: https://forms.gle/ivM7FfBaccRZFy9d7
We are accepting photos through the submission site all year.
Thank you for all of your support!
2020-2021 Surfer Yearbook Staff
SUBMIT YOUR PHOTOS HERE
LOG ON TO: images.jostens.com
Enter Login ID: 415467883
- Browse to select the photo(s) you wish to upload, click on “Select My Images.”
- Enter information about the photo and provide contact information in case the staff needs additional information.
- Click “Upload Chosen Images."
- It’s that easy! Submit your photos today!