Message from CMS PTO!Posted by: CMS Webhelp 2 years, 1 month ago
Dear Triton Parents,
It is hard to believe that August is upon us and school begins in less than two weeks! I hope everyone had a wonderful summer.
During the 2017/18 school year, the CMS PTO was active in so many ways in support of our students, teachers and staff. Last year, PTO:
- Purchased supplies for teachers and classrooms
- Funded field trips for 6th, 7th & 8th grade
- Purchased over $1400 in library books for our students!
- Paid for 8th grade promotion activities
- Funded the famous 6th grade Olympics
- Partnered with Coronado S.A.F.E. to fund the "Drug Store" program
- Provided monthly staff luncheons
- Paid for student scholarships to numerous events
- Purchased recreation equipment for the playground
- And so much more...
None of this is possible without member support! We are hoping to do even more for our Triton community this year. Please join PTO today!
For online registration:
Use Join Code: CoronadoMS
You can also print the attached pdf and return your form to the office OR send it with your student to the "walk up registration" days on August 13, 14th. Just look for our PTO table.
Thank you and we are looking forward to a great year!
PTO PresidentShare on Twitter Share on Facebook