HYBRID STUDENTS: Reminders!!!
2 weeks, 2 days ago
- Gates open at 7:55 am. Class begins promptly at 8:05 am. Starting March 1st students that arrive late will be marked tardy.
- Students are REQUIRED to bring a charged device (personal computer or school issued Chromebook) every day they are on campus. Loaners will not be available.
- Students are required to follow all safety protocols such as appropriately wearing a face covering and maintaining physical distance. Thank you for providing consistent reminders to your child.
- Please make sure your child is prepared for school every day! Students must come to campus with their device, assignments, supplies, and water/snack, daily. We are not able to deliver items to students at this time.
- Hybrid students are expected to be on campus on their assigned days. They are only permitted to Zoom in if they have been called in sick or have communicated circumstances.
- Students are expected to be in class for the entire class period on Zoom days.
- Rainy days: Please send your student to school with a warm jackets and umbrella on rainy days.
Image by Gino Crescoli from Pixabay
Share on Facebook