CMS Office HoursPosted by: CMS Webhelp 1 year, 1 month ago
CMS Front Office Hours: 8:05 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Dollyanne Hutchins: School Secretary
Lamarshell Karnas: Registrar and Attendance
Amanda Ellison: Office Clerk
Please remind your children to come to school prepared with all of the items they’ll need for the day. This will lessen the amount of traffic in our office and people entering and leaving the campus.
- Lunch drop off: Lunch bins are in the front foyer. Please leave in the correct lunch period. Lunches are not delivered to classroom.
- Homework and/or medical items will be delivered to the classroom. All other items will remain in the office for your child to pick up.
- If your child has a scheduled appointment, please call the front office, in advance, to let us know.
- If you're picking up your child, you will need to come in to sign him/her out.
- Cell phone use is not permitted on campus. Please refrain from texting your child during the school day. If a student needs to make a call, he/she may use the office phone for emergencies only.
- Please use the CMS website for all information and events.