Upcoming Events ← Back to full list
Dates & Times:
CMS RETURNING Student Registration: Last Name A-KAugust 12, 2019
Coronado Middle School office will be open to accept RETURNING student registration paperwork for students with the Last Name A-K on August 12, 2019.
8:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
NOTE: CMS Office will be closed daily from 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Returning Student Registration (CMS students, Village and Strand Elementary Future Sixth Graders)
- Please see CUSD District Instructions for online registration process
- Please bring the following on your assigned date below:
* Affidavit (Print this form upon completion of Online Registration)
* 2 current documents for proof of residency (e.g.: lease or mortgage, utility bill, pay stub, government agency id card, dated within 60 days)
- Assigned Dates are by Last Name:
August 12th 8:00am to 12:00 pm; 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm A – K
August 13th 8:00am to 12:00 pm; 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm L – Z
All student photos will be taken August 12th and 13th 8:00 am to 3:00 pm. Dress code applies. (NOTE: School not open 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
Students are RETURNING to CUSD if they attended a CUSD school (enrolled in grades TK-12) during the 2018-2019 school year.