Upcoming Events ← Back to full list
Dates & Times:
CMS New Student Registration Drop OffAugust 5-7, 2019
Coronado Middle School New Student Registration – August 5-7, 2019
8:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
NOTE: CMS Office will be closed daily from 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
The CMS office is open, and we welcome all NEW students to Coronado Unifed School District.
New Students to CUSD Registration
- Please see CUSD District Instructions for online registration process
- Come to the CMS office August 7th, 8th, or 9th between 8:00 am and 3:00 pm (NOTE: Office Closed 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
New students will need to provide the following documentation:
* Affidavit (Print this form upon completion of Online Registration)
* 2 current documents for proof of residency (e.g.: lease or mortgage, utility bill, pay stub, government agency id card, dated within 60 days)
* Original birth certificate
* Immunization record
* Last report card
- Return to CMS for school photos August 14th 8:00 am to 3:00 pm. Dress code applies. (NOTE: School not open 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
First Register your NEW to Coronado Schools Student online here (Link will be added at a later date)
View additional Coronado Middle School Specific documents, forms, and information here (Link will be added at a later date)