Upcoming Events ← Back to full list
Dates & Times:
CMS 6th Grade Parents: "Drug Store" Round Table DiscussionMarch 13, 2018
6th Grade Parents Only!
CMS Granzer Hall
Join us for discussion & to receive tips and tools to continue the conversation at home. You'll learn:
- Reasons Why Kids Engage in Drug & Alcohol Use
- Excuses & Empowering Your Kids to Say No
- How to Encourage Your Kids to Talk About Drugs & Alcohol: Get the Conversation Going & Keep it Going
- Risk Factors & How to Recognize Drug Use in Kids
- Your Child Was Caught: Now What?
- Myths, Reality, & Warning Signs
- Dealers, Online Ordering, "Kid" Friendly Dispensaries
- Recognizing Paraphernalia
- Addressing the Issue Without Breaking or Losing Trust
- Risk Taking and Developmentally Appropriate Behavior Among Pre-Teens and Teens Today