Field trip fee payments can be made here
CMS offers annual field trips and school camps in connection with its classes, as well as school-related social, educational, cultural, athletic, and other school related activities. These trips provide wonderful opportunities for students to continue to learn outside of the classroom. In order to put on these field trips and camps, CMS generally charges a fee per student, not to exceed the actual cost of the trip to CMS. If field trip attendance is mandatory, CMS does not charge a fee, but it highly encourages voluntary donations to help to support the trip cost. Fees for school camps are not mandatory.
No student will be prevented from attending field trips due to cost. If your student wishes to attend but is unable to pay the established fee, CUSD will coordinate with community groups to raise funds to ensure your student is able to attend. To request such financial assistance, please contact CMS. If the district is unable to raise sufficient funds to ensure all students who wish to attend are able to attend, the field trip will be cancelled and refunds will be provided.
Follow these instructions to make a payment:
- Select in the TOP RIGHT, “ MY ACCOUNT”
- Select “REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT”
- Enter your information and click REGISTER
- Go to your email account you used to create the account
- Click the link and follow the prompts to HOME PAGE.
- Once you are logged in, click MY ACCOUNT and your student’s ID number in the MY FAMILY tab
- If you have more than one student, you can add them all on the MY FAMILY tab. Once you have added your student(s) under the MY FAMILY tab, then you can select the HOME tab at the TOP LEFT.
- This will display the featured items. Select VIEW DETAILS on the items you would like to purchase.
- If you do not see what you would like to purchase, select PRODUCT CATEGORIES, and there will be additional selections of items
- Once you have selected all that you would like to purchase, click VIEW CART to pay.
6th Grade Field Trips:
6th Grade Camp: The highlight for every 6th grader comes toward the beginning of the year: Going to Camp Cuyamaca. The camp is located near Julian and provides a curriculum and outdoor learning that focuses on hands-on, kinesthetic learning. Students are eager to learn and have time to bond and build trust between each other and teachers.
Forms and Resources
- SDCOE Student Registration and Health Form
- Meals Information
- Meals Allergy Form
- Medication Authorization Form
- What to Take to Camp
7th Grade Field Trips:
Medieval Times Students travel back in time as guests of the royal court ten centuries ago.
PERMISSION FORM AND INFORMATION
Beach Day: Toward the end of each school year the 7th grade class takes the classroom to the outdoors by having a hands-on physical education, health, and science-related learning day at the beach. The day is designed to tie in what students have been learning throughout the year in life science, mathematics, and physical and health education. This memorable experience is a an excellent project based learning activity.
8th Grade Field Trips:
Knotts Berry Farm: This annual trip includes reinforcement of science and mathematical standards taught in the classroom throughout the year with hands-on, experiential learning on this memorable field trip experience.
Click below for all of the permission forms, behavior contract and other information about this educational experience:
PERMISSION FORM, BEHAVIOR CONTRACT AND INFORMATION
Student & Parent Portal
Sign in to Coronado Unified School District’s Student Portal to check your grades and attendance, access important resources, and more!Login to your account