Associated Student Body (ASB) Dances
Dear Parents and Students,
Belos is dance information for the school year. Students must adhere to the protocols listed below and have a permission form signed by a parent in order to attend the dance. Students on the CHOICES LIST are not permitted to the dance.
DANCE GUIDELINES:Can be found in the CMS Student Handbook:
- Dances are exclusively for Coronado Middle School students.
- Students on the CHOICES LIST are NOT permitted to the dance.
- Students present their ticket for admission.
- Eating and drinking are restricted to the quad area.
- No running is permitted anywhere on campus during the dance.
- The school dress code will be strictly enforced.
- Students may leave the dance early with signed parent permission. Those leaving early will not be readmitted.
- Supervision ENDS at the conclusion of the dance. Parents, please arrange with your child for a safe way home.
- Walkers and car poolers must make arrangements to be off campus by this time.
- Students who are not attending the dance may not loiter outside Granzer Hall or other areas of the school.
- Inappropriate dancing is not allowed. You will be removed from the dance floor, your parents will be notified, and you may be sent home.
- Students unable to comply with these rules will be immediately removed from the dance, Parents will be contacted and additional disciplinary action may occur.
REQUIRED DANCE PERMISSION SLIP
Sixth Grade Camp ›
Student Clubs ›
Take A Veteran to School Day: November 12, 2018 ›
- Field Trips ›
Community Supported Activities ›
Associated Student Body (ASB) Dances ›
Physical Education: Aquatic P.E. for all CMS Students ›
CMS Sports and Islander Sports Foundation ›
- Sixth Grade Camp ›
Student & Parent Portal
Sign in to Coronado Unified School District’s Student Portal to check your grades and attendance, access important resources, and more!Login to your account