Upcoming Events ← Back to full list
Federal Survey Cards Given to StudentsOctober 4, 2017
Federal Survey Cards will be given to CMS Students today. Please be sure to fill these out and have your student return them to school FRIDAY, October 6, 2017.
REMINDERS for PARENTS:
- Use blue or black ink only!
- Be sure to look closely at the Date of Birth box (write date of birth, not current date!).
- Address: Cannot enter a P.O. Box address, address listed MUST be a street address.
- Be sure to SIGN and DATE the bottom
- If address is on base in military housing, be sure to write the FULL base name. No abbreviations for military housing can be accepted. Example: “Naval Amphibious Base, Coronado, San Diego, CA” is accepted, “NAB” is NOT accepted. The housing must be written exactly as demonstrated on the card.