Associated Student Body (ASB) Dances
Dear Parents and Students,
Belos is dance information for the school year. Students must adhere to the protocols listed below and have a permission form signed by a parent in order to attend the dance. Students on the CHOICES LIST are not permitted to the dance.
DANCE GUIDELINES: Page 14 of CMS Student Handbook:
- Dances are exclusively for Coronado Middle School students.
- Students on the CHOICES LIST are NOT permitted to the dance.
- Students present their ticket for admission.
- Eating and drinking are restricted to the quad area.
- No running is permitted anywhere on campus during the dance.
- The school dress code will be strictly enforced.
- Students may leave the dance early with signed parent permission. Those leaving early will not be readmitted.
- Supervision ENDS at the conclusion of the dance. Parents, please arrange with your child for a safe way home.
- Walkers and car poolers must make arrangements to be off campus by this time.
- Students who are not attending the dance may not loiter outside Granzer Hall or other areas of the school.
- “Freaking” or other inappropriate dancing is not allowed. You will be removed from the dance floor, your parents will be notified, and you may be sent home.
- Students unable to comply with these rules will be immediately removed from the dance, Parents will be contacted and additional disciplinary action may occur.
REQUIRED DANCE PERMISSION SLIP
Student & Parent Portal
Sign in to Coronado Unified School District’s Student Portal to check your grades and attendance, access important resources, and more!Login to your account